Monday, June 27, 2011

Ugh! So much 2 do!

Mind running amuck;
This totally sucks!
I want to be free
But my negative energy
Gives me a pain in the neck
So I think, "What the heck!"

What would you do if you were caught
Between a rock and a hard place and were taught
That you must have the faith to win the race
Otherwise you will continue to fall from grace?

Get up, dust off, get up, fall down -
Get up, dust off, get up, fall down -
Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out!
1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 - 

Oh my gosh the stench is repulsive!
What a to do!? It smells like doo-doo
What would you do if you were trapped in poo?

I gotta keep going. I need some assistance.
I want to reach out but it seems such a distance.

Get up, dust off, get up, fall down-
Breathe in, breathe out -
1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment