Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Focus...

Ever been told to FOCUS?
Well I have and then I think,
I have extremely perfect vision and
Since I haven't needed glasses except for the
Time when I was 8 and just wanted attention and
Made my mom bring me to the eye doctor and lied about
What I couldn't see... I saw it all... I see everything and I some-
Times think that my focus is too acute - I don't miss a detail and
Often it hampers my ability to move toward whatever is in my sights
Be it a dream or a goal or a friendship or love or that frosted brownie that
Would not be good for my waist line... I am focused, but perhaps too much
On others' opinions - where I give my power away - well, I take it back and I
Want to say FOCUS on this: when you least expect it I will appear on your radar
And you will need to rub your eyes because you won't believe what you are seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment