Saturday, July 16, 2011

CALL ME CRAZY!

CALL ME! Call me back!
Choose me or I'm gonna crack!
This business of showing
Oneself and one's everything is
The lamest excuse for a career...
BUT it's what I have chosen...
What has chosen me...
I need it like I need air to breathe.
Unfortunately, the respirator
Works so infrequently... but
Seemingly just enough to
Keep me saying,

CALL ME! Call me back!
Choose me or I'm gonna crack!
If I keep showing up and making it
My business will I be able to see
Where it's going or is it just
Suspicion?

I know I have what you need:
A presence, an authenticity.
I need some direction.
Tell me what to do.
I will show up,
Hit my marks and leave -
It's true - but I know I can do it,
Not just for me, for you and
God too... He's the one who
Filled me with this dream,
I think I should see where it goes.

CALL ME CRAZY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment