Saturday, January 28, 2012

You Don't Know

I want to draw them in
I care what they think and
I shouldn't - most of them are
Shorter than me and don't
Know a thing - that's what
I'm here for - to guide them
In their educational journey as
I am educated by their journey
By what I don't know in how
I am supposed to know in
Guiding them along the path to
Higher Education... there is a
Lot I don't care to know or
Learn, but I gotta care enough to
Send the very best message that
Life won't send you roses if
You don't prepare your minds for
Tests you won't be prepared to take or
Know anything about until the
Test booklet and answer document of
Your lives is opened and marked up by
Dull #2 pencils in the form of adults
Feeding you directions they don't even
Understand - where you learn more about
What you don't know... both you and them.

No comments:

Post a Comment